Welcome to American Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» SIR PLZ UNBAN ME
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» New Forum Address
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:00 am by Jason Taveras

» Government Application Format
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:53 am by Steve_V_Cool

» Permission Request (OOC)
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:51 pm by Mitchell10123

» Ban Appeal
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:03 pm by ChrisCro

» Ban Appeal
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:50 pm by Guest

» Department Roster
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:59 am by Guest

» Take the ban Rick Smith
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm by Rick_Smith

» Application for NOOSE By Martin_Camoranos
Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:16 am by Jason Taveras

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Shop Center
    Shop Center
    View Cart

Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app)

2 posters

Go down

Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) Empty Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app)

Post  Snoopdogg Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Gang name: [Schoolyard Bully Beaters]

Gang leader IG name:
    [Snoop Dogg]

Gang leader level:
    level 3

Current members
    Wiz Khalifa

Is this a mafia, gang, other?
    [Gang]

Vehicle Names

Turismo 3x

Sultan 3x

Infernus 3x

Maverick 2x

NRG 5x

Dumper 1x

List family skin ID's here. From rank 1 to rank 6.
    R1- 23

R2 - 186

R3 - 217

R4 - 189

R5 - 294

R6 - 240

Location Of Head Quarters
    [Los Santos Graveyard]

Family story. Minimum of 250 words

During the mid 80s, gang warfare in Los Santos was at its highest point in history, local Kingpins and drugs

were on the up rise like never before.
    The two most notorious gangs of these times were both at war and were showing no initiation to stop the

bloodshed. One of the two gangs went by the name of "BN" which stood for Bleeding Nigga's. They called

themselves that due to the vast amount of former Bleeding Nigga party members. Due to its affiliations, the

"BN's" were known as the most tactical and true black organization in the United States of America. Even

the cops loved them for its "ride or die" attitude. The other gang who was at war with the "BN's" were

known as "FB", standing for Full Blood. They named them selves "FB" because they've never got injured in

battles and also they dont have any mercy to their enemies. "FB" was fearsomely known for its way to

torture "snitches" who tried to rat them out.

Both gangs had their good and bad points, lucky enough for both, they're weak points were both opposite's

to each other. The "BN's" had a large intake for tactical strategic methods, where as the "FB's" had a lot of

muscle and fire-power. The muscle in the FB's was that powerful, that even the mob used them for

protection.

After long spread violence between the two rival gangs, members started to die off, mainly sustained from

gun shot wounds. The bloodshed followed up into the high ranks as time went by until one of the Under

Bosses of the "BN's" was castrated into little pieces. This led Full Blood to plot an assassination on the

"BN's" leader 's son, "Snoop Dogg". After the failed assassination the two gangs came together and made

truce, but like most truces, it only lasted a few months until they were in a full scale war again. This time,

the "FB's" managed to succeed an assassination and killed the Bleeding Nigga's Leader, "Ben "Zipper

Bear" Ballits". His son,Snoop Dogg then took control of the "BN's" and waged a full scale war against Full

Blood having Carl "Bone" Williams, the leader of FB murdered while in his sleep.

They then went back to ceasing the Rivalry, but this time it would last forever. The two gangs came

together, they stopped the warfare, they become one, only to be known as... Finger Puppet Mafia

Gang Members and levels
    Rank 6: Snoop Dogg lvl 3

Rank 5: Wiz Khalifa lvl 3

Rank 4: will recruit more gang members in game.

Rank 3: will recruit more gang members in game.

Rank 2: will recruit more gang members in game.

Rank 1: will recruit more gang members in game.

Big Boss (Rank 6)
    OG (Rank 5)
    Ridah (Rank 4)
    Hustlah (Rank 3)
    Gangsta (Rank 2)
    Lil' Gangsta (Rank 1)

Big Boss (Rank 6)
    Info: a Leader's Job is to control the gang and make sure everything is in order. He is responsible for

keeping the gang under control.

OG (Rank 5)
    Info: an OG, which means Original Gangsta is a verteran gang member of the gang thats been given the

status of OG through serve loyalty and honor.

Ridah (Rank 4)
    Info: a Ridah's job is to train Young Thugs and take over points so that people know who we are!

Hustlah (Rank 3)
    Info: a Hustlah is a Soldier of the gang and that showed he/she can manage on his/her own.

Gangsta (Rank 2)
    Info: a Gangsta is a Soldier of the gang and his/her Job is to hold down the gang.

Lil' Gangsta (Rank 1)
    Info: a Young Gangsta is a new person in the gang that is on Training and will be in Training from a few

days up until 2/3 weeks maybe even more depending on how he/she is. he/she must prove their worthy

and loyalty to the gang

I am from philippines,i am 14 years old.I play SAMP in our server about 1-2 hours a day.

I hope you enjoyed my application
    Sincerely Snoop Dogg

I cant post images sorry

Snoopdogg

Back to top Go down

Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app) Empty Re: Schoolyard Bully Beaters (official gang app)

Post  Jason Taveras Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 am

Upload Images On PhotoBuck or Another website Similar to it and Post The DirectLink

Jason Taveras

https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pro

Back to top Go down